16 January 2013

13 Personal Questions tag!!!

Hello you lovely lot out there!!
Ok so since i haven't been blogging long i thought i would do the 13 personal questions tag so you can all get to know me a bit.

1. What do you normally order from Starbucks?
I absolutely LOVE Starbucks!!!! i normally order a hot chocolate or if its Christmas then a gingerbread latte

2. What's the one thing in your closet that you cant live without?
This has to be my black and white striped zipper hoodie. its super warm, over sized and very cosy plus it matches pretty much everything.

3. What is the one thing people don't know about you?
Hmmm...this took me a while to think of but its probably that i play the alto saxophone.

4.What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
This is a very easy one for me to answer, hard to achieve though but i would love to have my own horse as i have such  passion for them.

5. What one food can you not live without?
i was talking about this the other day and it is the potato because its so versatile it mashes, roasts, boils, Fry's, you can make chips, crisps, jacket potato. yes, i love potatoes.

6. What is the one quote you live you life by?
I don't really live  by a quote but one that sticks with me is treat people how you want to be treated.

7. What do like/dislike about the youtube community?
I personally haven't really ventured into youtube properly yet but through watching videos i can say that i like how supportive some people are. i dislike how people sit and just comment about nastily about the people in the video.

8. What id your number 1 most listened to song on your ipod?
i just checked and it love the way you lie by Eminem and Rihanna.

9. What style would you describe yourself as having?
I don't really have a particular style i just wear what i like and everything is very varied.

10. Favourite number?
I find this one a bit strange but i would say 4 because my birthday is the 4th.

11. Two hobbies?
Horse riding and baking (i have more that 2 but these are what i enjoy the most)

12. Two pet peeves?
people smacking their lips when the eat and people who sit an there arse all day or no reason other than the fact they are lazy.

13. Your guilty pleasure?
i Have wrote a post about this in more detail but they are Busted and Spongebob Squarepants.

I tag everybody reading this to do it, and thanks for reading!!
(Psst! don't forget to follow)

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! very interesting! I am also a horse and baking lover!! :D I rode once a week for 3 hours for years and years up untill last April when I dislocated my knee cap and then just as I thought I was recovered a few months later I did it again and now I guess Im just a bit unfit and scared :( (and also have no money) but id love to get back into to soon! www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch sounds painful... You should definetly get back into it soon!!

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!