17 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint - Review

Hello lovelies!!!

So, after hearing rave after rave about the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints I caved and brought one and I'm not disappointed either.



The nail polish was a couple of days old in the picture on my fingers so here is a fresher swatch! 
I brought the shade Blue Grape and it is an absolutely beautiful colour, my eyes were drawn to it whilst approaching the stand in Boots.
The formula of the gelly nail polishes is supposed to be high shine like that of a gel manicure, the nail polish itself is very glossy and shiny and was fully opaque in two coats, without a top coat it lasted without chipping for three days but if you wanted to keep keep it longer I would suggest using a top coat (although that defeats the point of the glossy formula). 
The only negative I have with this nail polish is the smell, it was not the normal nail polish smell and it was pretty awful if I'm honest. But other than the smell it's a lovely nail polish.

Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous!! I love how deep the colour is, perfect for a/w x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of the Gelly Paints and I think I have almost all the shades now - they're brilliant value for money :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why they don't sell Barry M in the US... this looks fabulous! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a shame they dont :( they are really lovely x

      Delete
  4. What an amazing colour, love it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!