14 September 2013

Magnifibres - Brush-on False Lashes - Review

Hello lovelies!!!

I have wanted try Magnifibres for ages but never got round to buying it, so when I was asked by Magnifibres to review one for them of course I said yes!
The idea of brush on false lashes really appeals to me, because I wear glasses, normal false lashes would get in the way and they seems quite fiddly if I'm honest, whereas Magnifibres are far from fiddly and easy to use and apply.
Magnifibres £20*


Magnifibres just have three simple steps to apply- first you need to apply your mascara and immediately after you need to apply the Magnifibres in the same way as you apply your mascara, your mascara needs to be wet when you apply them to ensure that they stick! Its best to do it one eye at a time.Then you need to wait 30-60 seconds before applying your second coat of mascara. You can put as many coats on as you like to build up more of an intense look and you can use them on your bottom lashes to which I didn't do as my bottom lashes are ridiculously long as they are.
My Before and after...


(Sorry about my messy eyebrows!)

Magnifibres claims to instantly lengthen lashes by up to 5mm, I haven't noticed 5mm of extra length more like one or two but it does give me incredible volume! It literally looks like my eyelashes have doubled in quantity with just one coat of Magnifibres! I wouldn't recommend using more than two coats of the fibres as I found it can start to look like you have very caked and clumpy mascara after two coats. Magnifibres are also really easy to remove, you remove them the same way you would take off you mascara.
The packaging is so adorable! its a black, white and pale pink tube which has tape measures running from top to bottom, when you take the top part of the tube off it has all the steps on how to apply including pictures. the actual tube is white with a slight shimmer which is so, so, so pretty!
One tube of Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes will give you approximately 60 applications and cost £20 -£21 - you can buy it from magnifibres.com , qvcuk.com , selfridges.com and its currently on sale at beautybay.com.

have you tried Magnifibres before? would you try brush on false lashes?

Teresa x




*Sample


7 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the way you did before and after pics to really show us the difference! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of products but they just irritate my eyes so much, with the tiny fibers that fall in the eye during the day which is such a shame considering how amazing they look xxx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the difference in the before and after photos are amazing! Xx

    www.thebeautywiz.blogsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous eyes!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!