11 September 2013

Real Techniques Core Collection

Hello lovelies!!!

As well as Buying the Expert Face brush I also Brought the Real Techniques Core Collection which includes four brushes - Buffing brush, Contour brush, Detailer brush and a Pointed foundation brush - and a case that can be used as a stand.


Buffing brush - This brush makes my medium coverage foundation looks full coverage, which is great for those days where I want fuller coverage, it also makes my foundation look very flawless and evenly spread across my face and apply's it easy and effortless.

Pointed Foundation brush - I find this brush way to small for applying foundation and instead I use it for concealer and it works really well. I use a combination of tapping and sweeping (I don't think that's the right word) and it works far better than using my fingers.

Contour brush - I don't contour (although I would love to give it a try) so instead use this brush for blusher and it works really well, blending it in so it looks really natural.

Detailer brush - I haven't use this brush a lot really but the main thing I would use it for is lipstick.

2 in 1 case and stand - The case is great because not only does it hold the brushes from the collection but it also has room for extra brushes so is ideal for travelling. The stand part of the case is great for displaying you brushes but also if you hang it upside down, its brilliant for drying brushes.

All the brushes are extremely soft, wash well and don't loose any bristles also they are made from synthetic bristles and an aluminium handle which makes them very lightweight and pleasant to hold.

The core collection retails for £21.99

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. These are great and I don't think I've seen a single negative review of them anywhere. Can't get better than that :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing this the last five times that I've gone to Ulta... I love Real Techniques brushes, so I'm gonna just buy the damn thing next time I go! ;)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST,LOVE THE BUFFING BRUSH FOR MY FOUNDATION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only use the stippling brush from RT< but I've been eying this little kit for a while now!

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the whole range of brushes, but I just don't understand how to use the pointed foundation brush?! It feels a bit pointless xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!