08 November 2013

A little Superdrug haul

Hello lovelies!!!

Yes. I have been shopping again! I know I shouldn't because I should be saving my money for Christmas shopping, but when I went into Superdrug to get my eyebrows threaded all my will power went!


 
First thing I noticed they had 3 for 2 on cosmetics which made me buy even more than I should have. I picked up two MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in shade Kooky and Funk. I also couldn't resist getting the Luxe Glitter palette in Diva.
I also picked up the L'oreal micellar solution and a Neutrogena pink grapefruit moisturiser.
I have also been after a lip colour lip liner so I got one of Collections to try.

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have the MUA Luxe lip lacquers! Really want to try them x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!