On 4th December it's my 18th birthday and exactly 3 weeks later its Christmas, so now seems the perfect time to do a birthday/Christmas wishlist.
1. Mac lipstick. I've never tried anything from mac before so of course this was making its way on my list, I've asked for a few shades including Syrup, Impassioned and Up The Amp.
2. Mac paint pot. Again another mac product, I've heard great things about these and would love it in Soft Ochre.
3. Naked Basics Palette. Running with the theme of never tried before, I've never tried anything from Urban Decay, I'm quite the fan of neutrals and thought this palette would be a good starting point.
4. Popband multipack in Paris. I've quite recently heard if these, they are a bracelet and a hair bobble that's not supposed to put that annoying kink in your hair.
5. Crown Brushes. I've asked for a variety of these, although I love makeup I greatly lack in the brush department.
6. NARS Blush in Sin. I've not tried anything from NARS (surprise, surprise) I've read that their blushes are wonderful and Sin is a shade that really stands out to me.
7. NARS Ride Up To The Moon palette. This just looks stunning!
So here is what's made it on to my birthday/Christmas wishlist, I swear I get more exited for birthdays and Christmas the older I get, it's unhealthy how exited I do get!
What's on your wishlist this Christmas?