24 February 2014

Nail designs I want to try

Hello lovelies!!!

I am forever looking online for new things to try with my nails, there is no surprise that i love painting my nails and doing nail art so I decided it would be nice to share with you a few things that are next on my list to try.


The really cute mini mouse ones are on top of my list to do first.
I am setting myself a cahllenge to paint my nails like the pictures and then to show you ( if they turn out ok!) in a Today's Nails post.

Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. So many cute designs - the carrots would be perfect for Easter :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that exactly what i thought when i saw them :)

      Delete
  2. Oooo, those chevrons look great, i'd love to see a post on how to do those if you do try them!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do don't they? :) i haven't quite figured it out yet but when i do i will definitely do a post :)

      Delete
  3. Love the mini mouse design! Definitely wouldn't look as good as that if I tried though haha. Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini mouse is my favorite :) I definetly won't turn out like that when I do it haha and thank you :)

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!