03 March 2014

FOTD - Blue eyeliner and bold Lips

Hello!!!
Its not very often I do a FOTD post but since I'm playing more with makeup I thought why not?
First off a little warning, I'm not that great at taking pictures of myself and always seem to look pretty horrific on them so apologies for that haha.

Today I opted for something I haven't tried before, the blue eyeliner, I'm going to admit i have a slight obsession with blue at the moment, the other day I actually made myself go and change my clothes because I had a long list of blue on including - blue earrings, blue glasses, blue braces, blue t-shirt, blue jeans, blue jacket -you can probably see my problem here!

Anyway my face...




Products I used are...

Face...
Benefit "That gal" brightening face primer
No 7 Stay perfect foundation
Sleek blusher in Pixie pink
Benefit High Beam highlighter

Eyes...
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Naked basics palette - W.O.S all over the lid with Faint in the outer 1/3 and crease
Collection extreme 24hr felt liner (review)
Illamasqua medium pencil in Debonair
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Benefit Bad gal lash mascara

Lips...
MAC impassioned lipstick Review (which is not pictured because I forgot!)

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!