12 March 2014

March Wishlist

Hello!!!

I am utterly stunned that march is here already! I feel like this year is zooming past in the blink of an eye.
This month there are a few things I would love to own, doubtful I will actually buy them but a girl can dream...


**Topshop Notch neck throw on coat - £75**
I saw this in Topshop whilst I was in town a few weeks ago and its just stuck with me I absolutely love it!

**Models Own Turquoise Hypergel - £5***

** Maybelline Big Eyes mascara - £8.99**
I'm not going to lie, this mascara really appeals to me, my current mascara has a massive brush and I always get it on my skin when I do my bottom lashes, the smaller brush is definetly something I want to try.

**Models Own Specked egg collection - £5**
I want all of these! When Illamasqua released some nail polishes similar to this last year I really wanted them but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a polish but and less than half the price these seem like a great alternative.

Whats on your wishlist?

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!