14 March 2014

My Bucket List

Hello!!!

I was recently thinking about things I want to do with my life. There are so many things I want to do I decided to make a bucket list.

Source


**See the norther lights**
**Visit New York**
**Go to Sicily for a month or two**
**Visit Australia**
**Stay in an ice hotel**
**Go camping**
**Have my very own horse**
**Open up my own florist shop**
**own a hammock**
**Adopt a child**
**Grow my own vegetables (and eat them!)**
**Own a tractor!**

For now thats all i can actually think of, I know most of these are rally random but they are all what I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember.

Whats on your bucket list?

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. what are you going to do for one month in sicily! ahah :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sounds like along time but im half Sicilian, ive been before but didnt have enough time to explore the beautiful country :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog it's lovely :) great bucket list too haha always wanted to go to Australia!!

    Gab xo
    gabbbxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!