21 March 2014

Sleek Pixi Pink Blush - Review and Swatch

Hello!!!

Sleeks Pixi Pink blush is my one and only Sleek blusher, after reading lots of really positive things about Sleeks blushers I knew they were something I had to try. I picked up the shade Pixi Pink about 5 months ago in Superdrug and its safe to say I've been trying it enough to make up my mind.


First off the colour, its a really bright bubblegum pink colour, but its nowhere near as bright as another one of their blushes (cant remember the name!). The pigmentation of this is incredible, you only need a really small amount and a light hand when applying, the first time I used it I loved horrific because I put way to much on because I didn't realise just how pigmented it was. The high pigmentation is great because it means this blush will literally last your for an extremely long time.

The blush itself is packaged in a slim black case which has quite a sturdy clasp on it so there is no worries of it coming open in your makeup bag, and the packaging provides good protection for the product inside. On the inside of the lid there is a mirror which is the same size as the blush.
This is the first Sleek product I have ever tried and since then I have brought quite a few more products from them all of which I have been thoroughly impressed with.

These blushes are a bargain at only £4.49 each and they are available at Superdrug and online on Sleeks website.

Have you tried Sleeks blushes?

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. I love the Sleek eyeshadow palettes but I haven't tried out the blushes yet.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their shadows too :) if you get the chance you really should try the blushers x

      Delete
  2. I've not tried a Sleek blush before but this one looks so pretty!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!