17 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG!

Hello!!!

I was tagged to do this by Hannah from Hannah Heartss

The Beauty Scenario Tag

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

To be honest, I actually only have one high end and have only ever tried one drugstore foundation, the reason being is I have only been wearing foundation for the last year if that. So for my high end it would have to be Illamasqua light foundation which I love because it gives a lovely look to the skin and lasts really long, and for my drugstore foundation it would be my No7 stay perfect but I'm not really that fond of it and am currently looking for a new foundation.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

This is a really tuff one, I'm quite a shy person and wouldn't want to offend her, but if it was bugging me whilst talking to her I probably would tell her.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

It has to be MACs Up The Amp! I love the colour and it always makes me feel so cheery :)

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Well, I technically as still in my teenage years being 18 and with only really wearing makeup for the last 2 years I don't think I would do anything differently, I usually keep it quite simple both makeup and hair so it doesn't give it much room for error.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I would definitely do C, had I been asked this a year or two ago it would be A but now I would definitely complain and because my aunt is my hairdresser, i would feel easier complaining to her than i would a stranger.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

ooo this is tuff, most likely my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, its not really 'do it all' but I use it a lot!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

My naked 3 palette (and my mac lipsticks!)

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.

B I would definitely do B, I would hope that none of my friends would ever do this to my makeup but if they did I hope they would be decent enough to replace it because I would replace theirs if I damaged it.

I tag everyone reading this because I cant think of anyone to tag haha!
Teresa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!