14 July 2014

Todays Nails #27 + update about the next few weeks!

Hello!!

On Tuesday last week I treated myself to a manicure as a sort of celebration for finishing college and getting a job in a florist! (so exited!) I didn't really know what i wanted on my nails so I told the beautician ( my cousin) to choose for me and I love the result.
I don't know what products were used bu I thought it was too pretty not to share with you.

By the time this post goes up I will be starting my new job on the Tuesday and at current I'm trying to write as many posts as possible until I find the balance of work and blogging so my posts might be few and far between over the next couple of weeks! Its so nice to be able to say that yes, I am a florist! Hopefully the last two years of training has paid off!

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!